Added on Nov 26, 2012
Length: 03:49 | Comments: 0
Being immune to rescission is no longer impossible. Landmark education would help you identify that only 1% of your life is controlled by what happens and the rest 99% is dependent on how you react to it. Financial stress is something manageable.
Channels: Education & Instructional
Tags: Landmark education forum
Be the first to post a video response!